Monday, June 4, 2012

SF Giants Jerseys Zhang Qian alone are still worried about their sweethearts

Health only once been exceeded, those usual A Jianjing wear body cast but began secretly talking about Ken is not that what the old idol is replaced by the new prince, saying that what Ken has been with not on that person's rhythm,SF Giants Jerseys, playing basketball play basketball not, than examination than examinations not said what Ken has done!
Will be adding insult to injury, these villains! But ... hey! Chosen these words letting Ken to hear, hear hear, but Ken but why impulses and people fight ... This is totally damaged Ken in people's reckoning the impression ah hey! Ken still too impulsive!
Watching these days Ken negative look is clearly a serious blow this thing, how this can be good? Now Ken is no longer listen to their own persuasion, and he is now an unhappy, will own hair temper, and now a little afraid of Ken! what to do? what to do? at such a critical time, Ken had better hold on!
Zhang Qian alone are still worried about their sweethearts, she is also notice to the principal's office, I heard that you want to talk about the future should be reported to the voluntary, looking at not far from the next Ken girls mouth then eventually did not say it, this alone went to the principal's office ...
Fuck! The principal old devil dare blow me off and I excitedly went to the principal's office and found that the principal does not, the secretary of the door and let me go, saying it was the principal to let me wait here to open will come back, What kind of things it! when I'm still secretly regards to the female relatives of the principal home, the office door suddenly opened, and I reflexively stood up, that the principal back ...
Look at each other, and Zhang Qian so stay in there, who did not expect to be here to see the other side, the atmosphere was very embarrassing, but will soon be followed by the assistant principal came in to break the ...
If I have my own memory, I am sure will politely say hello to the beautiful, but I was exactly the same time have painful memories of the previous real M1b youth jerseys, those memories is simply a for my personality insult, especially on this beauty in front of that memory, may be needed in my life to be forgotten ...
And so, after 10 minutes, and that damn old man there is no trace, and Zhang Qian remained silent, and the atmosphere is too embarrassing! Knew, killed I would not have to, but I am now prepared to break this awkward, relying previous shame not me, I'm afraid of what ah!
Hey! Why do I have to laugh thing? Really do not understand but that person look really funny thing the bad guy, it own interesting? Own should the mood is not good, how met entangled in this previous from

No comments:

Post a Comment